Thursday, September 5, 2013

Friendship Bracelet Book Now Available



It's live! Friendship Bracelets That You CAN Make... ...Definitely! is now available for $2.99! Stop by and grab your copy. Better yet, grab your daughter's e-reader and surprise her with a copy.

I have tried very hard to make this the clearest, most definitive resource for learning how to make these colorful, little bracelets; but know that I am here to support you, if you need help. I would hate to think of someone getting frustrated and losing her enthusiasm just because she got hung up on one step.

Please let me know what you think, and remember, contact me here at the blog anytime, 24/7, if you get stuck.

Your Friend,

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free 11/17-21: The Classical Reader

You read it right!  The Classical Reader Kindle version goes free for a very limited time. Finally, a short stories curriculum for thos...